- Understand and identify themes in clients’ artwork
- Recognize red flags in clients’ artwork and what to do
- Learn to create individualized techniques for clients
- Create activities, themes, and goals for client groups
- Understand when to refer a client to an art therapist
- Graduation from the TAPPs program
- Minimum age of 19 years
“I have felt so supported in my educational learning and personal growth at CiiAT. I only wonder why I didn’t start this journey sooner.”
~ Tehani Burnett ~
Let's stay connected!
Sign up for our newsletter to get information about school updates, upcoming courses, and art therapy-related news sent directly to your inbox. All we need is your name and email.