- Apply expressive arts therapy interventions with various client populations
- Become familiar with the interconnection between humans and the physical environment, while focusing on moving from trauma to recovery
- Meaningfully reflect upon expressive art therapy experiences with clients
- Gain competence in environmental and nature-based techniques
- Explore therapeutic considerations for practice with various client populations through roleplay, reflection, and student-instructor interaction
Prospective students must submit or demonstrate:
- A completed copy of the Application Form
- Minimum age requirement of 19
- Paraprofessional experience in the field of education, health, or counselling, with a bachelor’s degree in the liberal arts or social sciences
- Minimum two years of experience in education completed in English
SEAT is designed for therapists, para-professionals in the fields of education, health, or counselling, and graduates of the Therapeutic Arts Practitioner Program.
“Excellent school, excellent programs, excellent instructors. I recently completed Specialized Expressive Art Training with a focus on working outdoors. Loved it. If you are thinking about enrolling with CiiAT, do it!”
~ M. Desjardins ~
Let's stay connected!
Sign up to our newsletter to get information about school updates, upcoming courses, and art therapy-related news delivered directly to your inbox. All we need is your name and email.