- Explore how art therapy is a vehicle for changing internal working models
- Learn how to create a secure base in the therapeutic relationship with clients
- Formulate and process relationship experiences
- Understand transference and counter-transference
- Learn how to work with different attachment styles or patterns, including insecure and conflicted
Tuition Fees & Scholarships
Tuition Cost: $1095
Please contact us for more information on payment.
BIPOC Attachment Informed Certificate Scholarship:
Up to 50% reduction in tuition for Attachment Informed Certificate
The Canadian International Institute of Art Therapy is offering a scholarship to BIPOC (Black, Indigenous and People of Colour) students in an effort to provide greater accessibility to our programs. We want to recognize the marginalization that these communities face when entering the professional and academic sectors and to support bringing more BIPOC voices into the field of art therapy. Applications are being accepted for both January and May cohorts.
- A 1000 word essay written in APA format discussing how art and the art making process has impacted the student’s healing journey.
- Fill out the AIC application HERE
- Include essay and notice of intention to apply for scholarship in application
All applications for the scholarship will be reviewed and in circumstances where more than one applicant has shown potential, CiiAT may decide to split the scholarship accordingly.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Scholarships to CiiAT programs are not to be combined. One per student in an effort to allow multiple students to benefit.
CiiAT reserves the right to award scholarships to multiple applicants if the organization sees fit.
COVID-19 vaccination records may be required for in-person activities (ie, clinical placements)
“If you have a passion for the arts, helping others, and furthering your education, CiiAT is the perfect place to explore all of the above, regardless of where you are in the world.”
~ Anon ~
Let's stay connected!
Sign up to our newsletter to get information about school updates, upcoming courses, and art therapy-related news delivered directly to your inbox. All we need is your name and email.